Friday, August 29, 2003

Movin on up...to the East side!!!

Ok, it's like 12:30 am, I have to work at 8 in the morning, and I leave to go to school at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon...yet somehow I find myself surfing the net, despite being tired as hell and being nowhere close to having everything packed. Can you say ADD?

Since that's the deal I find myself facing right now, I'll keep this short, but the only cool thing to happen to me today was that I got to make a delivery to the same building that TSN is in. That in itself is nothing special, but the receptionist working at the place I was dropping the order off at was super hot, and we had a fun 10 minutes chatting and stuff. If I had half a brain I probably should've asked for her number, even though I'm heading off to school. Hopefully I can ask the rep. at work to find out what her status is, cause she needs to be in my future already!

Hopefully I get to post again sooner rather than later, cause it looks like I'm going to be on my own for a few days down in dumpsville. Audi 5000.