Tuesday, September 30, 2003

There aren't enough hours in the day

Baseball season just ended, football just started, hockey is a few weeks away with basketball not far behind. I am obsessed with sports to the detriment of many other things in my life. I am really hoping to be able to change this pattern because it isn't feasable especially with school and eventually a career.

I feel like I'm really starting to wear out, despite the fact I'm only a month deep into school. Every second I am not doing school work bothers me greatly, mainly because I've fallen behind on everything, and I'm starting the trend of giving excuses for not having things in on time. With that said, I am freaking out that I'm going to fall back into a rut. Balancing school with a social life is proving to be increasingly difficult this year, to the point where grades will start to slip once I'm being evaluated.

Even though I wish I could blog far more often than I've been doing, I just can't let myself get distracted with things like this despite their theraputic nature. If I have another spaz out though, I'm sure I'll be back on here sooner rather than later.