Wednesday, May 25, 2005

David verses Goliath - May 25 - Everybody keeps on talking about it, nobody's getting it done

I've been gone for a weekend now I'm back with the jumpoff. Today's showing was good not great, having only come back yesterday my listening time was cut severly so I played a lot of in-studio stuff. Still worth a listen of course.

Download D verses G
pt. 1 (starts 16:15 in)
pt. 2
pt. 3

Tracklisting (favorites in bold)

LCD Soundsystem - Yeah (Crass version)
The Russian Futurists - Two Dots on a Map
My Favorite - Working Class Jacket
Bloc Party - Helicopter
The National - Mr. November
Art Brut - Emily Kane
Via Satellite - Passing
The Cribs - You Were Always the One
The Books - None but Shining Hours
Final Fantasy - The Chronicles of Sarnia
Paul Anka - Wonderwall
Great Lake Swimmers - To Leave it Behind
Birds of America - The Eyes of Our Youth are Evil
We Are Wolves - Namai Taila Cambodge
Datarock - Dance With My Daddy
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
Other Passengers - In the Belly
Hexes & Ohs - Snow and Jazz Music
The Adam Brown - Give Me Back My Heart
World Leader Pretend - A Horse of a Different
Basement Jaxx - Romeo
Caribou - Bees
Brent Palmer - Asleep in the Back
Supersystem - Click-Click
Madison Strays - Last Train